- Register early and save up to $100 off the full symposium fee.
- Register early for the full symposium and one pre-conference seminar and save up to $140!
The 2012 CIP Symposium offers attendees a 3-day immersive educational symposium full of many opportunities to connect with peers and experts in the intellectual property field who share your commitment and challenges in navigating your way through the maze of copyright laws and issues.
Register today and gain valuable information and insight from the following experts:
- Lawrence Lessig, director, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University, IP scholar and author
- Peggy Hoon, scholarly communications librarian for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) and CIP’s IP Scholar
Keynote Topic: The Elephant In The Room: Copyright and Digitization Projects
- Karyn Temple Claggett, senior counsel for Policy and International Affairs, United States Copyright Office
Keynote Topic: Emerging Issues in Copyright Law
- “Copyright 101”
Speaker: Nancy Sims, JD, copyright program librarian at University of Minnesota
- “Policy Creation and Revision”
Speaker: Steve McDonald, JD, general counsel at Rhode Island School of Design
Learn more about the symposium tracks, career fair, and other events at the 2012 Symposium.
For information about sponsorship and career fair opportunities contact Camille Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 684-2964.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!