April 19, 2018
- Panelist, IP Issues in Blockchain Technology Implementation: What Every Executive & Business Owner Needs to Know (Miami, FL) Rokk3r Labs
May 4-6, 2018
- Presenter, The New Music Ecosystem, University of Washington School of Law
May 31, 2018
- Inaugural Patientory Stiftung Blockchain in Healthcare Summit (Atlanta, GA) (Legal Landscape for Blockchain)
- World Intellectual Property Organization Lunchtime Learning (Geneva, Switerland) (internal presentation re: IP & Blockchain)
January 4, 2018
- Panelist, Association for American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Meeting Trusts & Estates Section Panel: “Historical and Empirical Evidence and the Law of Trusts and Estates: What Really Happened?”. Professor Evans will present her paper, Statutory Heirs Apparent?: Reclaiming Copyright in the Age of Author-Controlled, Author-Benefiting Transfers, 119 W. Va. L. Rev. 297 (2016).
January 31, 2018
- Presentation at the law offices of Tilleke & Gibbins (Bangkok, Thailand) re: Copyright Issues in the Financial & Insurance Services – Fintech, Blockchain and Encryption.
February 1-2, 2018
- Presentation at the Annual Meeting of Licensing Executives Society (LES)-Thailand re: Copyright Issues in the Financial & Insurance Services – Fintech, Blockchain and Encryption.
February 8, 2018
- Panelist, New England Chapter of the Copyright Society of the USA: IP Meets T/E: The Intersection of Copyright & Estates Law, Northeastern University School of Law
March 9-16, 2018
- Workshop Organizer and Presenter, South by Southwest (SxSW): RegisterRight!: The ABCs of Protecting Your IP