Contact Professor Evans to request permission to use this content in a way not consistent with this notice.
PA Bar Ass’n Women in the Profession Retreat
Professor Evans teaches how to make effective use of PowerPoint and other visual aids in the Courtroom and Boardroom with her presentation titled “Effective PowerPoint Presentations: Ten Tips to go From blah to Aha!”
Sampling Patent to Remix Copyright
During this course, attendees learned to:
- Persuade with More Power and Influence
- Face Presenting Challenges with Confidence
- Avoid the Biggest Mistakes Attorneys Make When They Speak to a Group
- Deal with Speaking Anxiety
- Make Effective Use of PowerPoint and Other Visual Aids in the Courtroom and Boardroom
- Use Notes Properly
- Use “Scripting” and Other Techniques for Effective Presentations
5/11: Presenting Excellence-PPT_Tonya Evans_2011[read-only PPT]
Other distinguished faculty for this course included Judge Stanley Ott and Marvin J. Rudnitsky, Esquire.